Simple Leather Collar, Solid Brass Hardware - Red
Our new 3/4" wide non-locking collar is designed to be as simple and clean as possible. Quality oily leather and quality hardware along with the care we put into creating all of our gear makes this a very beautiful collar - reminding your submissive and anyone who may be paying attention how much you care. Our collar uses a non-locking conway type buckle that allows the buckle to always be centered in relation to the attachment point in front and therefore helps prevent the collar from walking to the side. Both the conway buckle and attachment point are either solid brass or chrome plated brass, dependent on the style you choose.
Size: One size fits most: 12-22.5" neck circumference
You may choose to cut the excess collar strap of after fitting, if you wish to do so, please follow these fitting instructions:
1. Adjust the straps until you are happy with the fit of the collar.
2. The conway buckle should not be more then one hole different from side to side, this ensures that the conway buckle is centered from from front to back IE: if you count 4 holes visible on the left side of the collar body, you should count 3,4 or 5 holes visible on the right side of the collar body.
3. Wear the collar for a few hours to confirm that the fit is good. Adjust as needed.
4. Once you are positive that you are happy with the fit, write down how many holes are visible on the right and left side of the collar body.
5. Remove the collar.
6. Reassemble the collar to the same fit using the number of holes you recorded in step 4.
7. Using a pair of Bandage/EMT sheers or heavy duty sheers, cut the excess straps off just before the second hole visible from the center pin of the conway buckle (leaving about 1.375" of excess strap measured from the center pin of the conway buckle.
Package Contents: Non-locking leather collar..
Size: One size fits most: 12-22.5" neck circumference. To be cut to length after fitting if desired.
4-6 oz Oily Leather
Chrome Plated Brass Rivets
Chrome Plated Brass or Solid Brass Hardware
Be the first to review this product.